[Samba] Samba for a Corporate File Server?

Mark Vodden mark.vodden at clearchannel.co.uk
Tue Aug 13 02:31:02 GMT 2002

Hi Bill,

Ask a Microsoft person and they'll probably tell you the stability of the
two systems are the same.

Ask a Unix/Linux person with windoze experience (ie me) and they'll tell you
not to ask such silly questions! ;-)
It's far more stable than Windoze.  It may require a little effort at first
but it's worth it in the end.

Cheers,
Mark.