[Samba] Incorrect User/Password

Jim dillweed58 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 12 09:40:01 GMT 2002

I'm trying to connect to my homes folder.  I can see
it when I browse in windows 2000.  However, when I
click on the folder I get a logon window.  When I
enter the username and password, it says it's invalid.

The smb.conf file was taken from a simular working
box.
I'm using Ver 3.0-alpha17 on FreeBSD 4.6.  I'm logging
into the window2k box with the same username/password
as on Samba.  The windows2k user/pass combination is
authenticated thru a domain, if that matters.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jim

Clip from my smb.conf file: