[Samba] using shared printer connected to win2k?

Jeff Bluemel jeff at vtengineering.com
Sun Aug 11 19:03:01 GMT 2002

OK...

I am running samba as a PDC (primary domain controller) for windows.  it is the only domain controller on my network.

on one of my windows boxes I have a HP Office Jef 3150.  I cannot find any linux support for it, but I am sure it is compatible with some other HP printers that are.

I see a lot of stuff about printer sharing, but it all seems to be geared to having a printer connected to the linux box that I am sharing with windows.

is it possible, and if it is, how can I print to the shared printer on the win2k box?

Thanks,

Jeff Bluemel