[Samba] Using Samba between Unix and Unix.

Arthur H. Johnson II arthur at linuxbox.nu
Sat Aug 10 04:45:55 GMT 2002

Another issue I encountered is the UNIX permissions issue.  Samba isnt
suited for bootable filesystems such as what is used with diskless
workstations.  Other than that, Samba is a great fileserver for gettin
work done.  I use it all the time with UNIX machines.

--

Arthur H. Johnson II
Senior Systems Engineer

The Linux Box