[Samba] Fail to login to WinXP via SAMBA PDC

Zhi-Wei Lu zwlu at ucdavis.edu
Thu Aug 8 16:25:02 GMT 2002

Hi,

I have successfully (seemingly) to join a SAMBA (samba 2.2.5) controlled
domain for my first Windows XP Pro machine ( I have seen "Welcome to
my_domain" message on this XP machine).
However, I can log into this Windows XP machine using domain user/password,
this XP machine complains about missing domain controller ...
I can login into a Windows 2k machine usig domain user/password just fine.

Does anymore know a solution or lack of it for Windows XP pro. ?

Thanks
--
Zhi-Wei Lu
CIPIC (Center for Image Processing and Integrated Computing)