[Samba] Uploading Printer Drivers with XP

Glover George dime at gulfsales.com
Tue Aug 6 07:15:02 GMT 2002

Well, I am connected as dime and the config file says both :

printer admin  = dime
domain admin user = dime

Did I miss something here?  Cause it's still giving me permission
denied?
I even tried steting 777 on the /home/samba/printers directory and all
the sub directories under it.  Some people tell me it shouldn't ask for
the local driver, just the model, but it does, and I'm getting
permission denied's.  Any help would be appreciated.