[Samba] can someone PLEASE tell me how to mount a share with all stuff world writable?

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Fri Aug 2 18:52:02 GMT 2002

You may have to give some more detail.
samba cannot change the permissions on the unix box. Are they permissive?
What user cannot do what you need to do?
Joel