[Samba] mysql authentication

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at nl.linux.org
Fri Aug 2 07:03:02 GMT 2002

> please give sugestion, i wanna make a single authentication with mysql for
> my campus server. they are proxy server (squid) email server (qmail) and
> samba server. we have try using mysql_auth for squid and vpopmail+mysql for
> qmail but i haven't samba auth with mysql for linux ..
You can use my samba-pdb-mysql module, combined with nss_mysql for the
authentication. Works with linux, don't know about any other OS'es.

> but i have found for
> freebsd ........
What exactly have you found for freebsd?

Jelmer

--
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at nl.linux.org> - http://nl.linux.org/~jelmer/
Development And Underdevelopment: http://library.thinkquest.org/C0110231/