[Samba] Print jobs hang in Samba, don't go to UNIX spooler

Van Sickler, Jim vansickj-eodc at Kaman.com
Thu Aug 1 11:34:02 GMT 2002

Dave,

  If samba's spooling the jobs, and lp isn't picking them up,
I'd look closely at lp and its' status.  There may be a stalled
process that needs to be killed/restarted.  How many lp-related
processes are running?  Look for one that has been open since lunch
yesterday;  that may be the culprit.

Good luck,
  Jim