[Samba] Windows shared printers and samba ...

Miguel Arellano (ht) marellanoq at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 14:36:03 GMT 2002

We have a server running Linux RH 7.2.
A few months ago, we configured this issue using the print manager, but due
to a problem with disks, we have had to reinstall the OS. As soon as it
finished the install proccess, we defined the printers as in the first time
(even the windows shared ones) but here we have problems. Trying with the
text page test does nothing.  Postcript, nothing.  It does not print.  No
errors, no messages, it works as normal but the printers do not receive the
job.

Thanks a lot for your comments ...