[Samba] QnD HOWTO for setting up Winbind

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Mon Apr 29 14:50:02 GMT 2002

Greetings:

I have Samba set up and running well on one of my networks (using the
Workgroup mode).  On the other network I'd like to set up Samba 2.2.3a
using Winbind on a Linux box to act as a PDC for Windoze clients (2k Sp2
and one XP pro).

Could anyone point me to a quick-'n-dirty step-by-step HOWTO for setting
this up?  I've been wading through the archives of this list and a
couple of Google searches but can't find it all in one place.

Thanks in advance ... Bob

http://www.malibyte.net

"The weather is here - wish you were beautiful." - J. Buffett