[Samba] Windows 98 HDD shared from Samba

Eirik Thorsnes Eirik.Thorsnes at fys.uib.no
Mon Apr 29 00:40:34 GMT 2002

The permissions on the mounted directory changes during mount,
you have to specify the permissions next to your "defaults" parameter in
/etc/fstab

I suggest you put all your users that should have access to this drive
into a group,
and then put:

gid=<that group's gid number>,umask=002
next to the "default" parameter