[Samba] Can not access samba server from NT 4.0

Keith keith at selectdatasystems.com
Sat Apr 27 07:48:02 GMT 2002

I have been trying for over a week to configure samba to work with my NT
network. I can see the Samba server on my Network Neighborhood but can not
access it. At first I received a message "system error 53 network path not
found" I have reconfigured my lmhosts file and now receive an error stating
that "no service is operating at the destination network on the remote
system"

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am running Samba on a Linux 7.2
system.

Keith Kasin
www.selectdatasystems.com - web hosting and database services.