[Samba] Can't Samba working on RedHat 7.2

Michael Piko pikom at cpgen.cpg.com.au
Fri Apr 26 18:27:02 GMT 2002

Couple of thing off the top of my head...

Does your samba server have a static address? One thing you might want to
look a is the interfaces tag - make sure it is either unset or set to the
correct address (the static address the server itself).
Also look at allowed hosts for the obvious (ensure that the local dhcp range
is allowed in).
It may pay to turn off password encryption till you get it up and running.

Just a few starters if you  haven't already tried them.

Michael.