[Samba] Transfer of funds US$9Million

Yasanna Banguray banguray at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 26 16:05:02 GMT 2002

Dear Sir,

I Mr. Yasanna Bangura one of the foreign liaison officers of the Sierra-Leone Diamond and
Mining Corporation do crave your indulgence in a
business proposal,though strange, which I pray you would view seriously.First and foremost
I am an accountant and a foreign liaison officer with
the Sierra-leone Diamond and mining Corporation and also a member of its foreign contract
tender committee.

This said amount Nine million  dollars ( US$9M) emanated from an over invoiced (inflated
contract value) contract which was awarded to a
foreign firm for the supply of equipment and turn around maintenance(TAM)in the mining
corporation.This contract was awarded and executed
with real value paid, but the approve sum of variation (Inflated Contract Value) which is
currently placed in a Trust company for safe keeping is
what I and my colleagues in the (DMC) now want to transfer for further investment ventures.

After due consultative sessions with members of the board of Committee, I was mandated to
seek and arrange with a foreign national who can
assist us in the transfer of this funds. Your assistance is needed for two main reasons,

1) As public office holders, (The Sierra-leone Code of Conduct Bureau) put a ban on public
office holders from operating foreign bank accounts

2)That we need a foreign national to assist us in areas of investment preferably Real estate
and Telecommunications.

Members of my committee and I have unanimously agreed to compensate you with 20% of
the total sum of the money.(US$9m) if you are willing
to to render us your assistance regarding the transfer. The remaining 80% shall be ours.

While promising you a quick and trouble free transfer of this funds,we want you to note that
this is a very sensitive transaction which should not
be disclosed to any other party than both of us.

Its also important that you acknowledge the receipt of this letter, should you be/not
interested in this business proposal, to enable us scout for
another interested partner.as you would know, this will be the beginning of a long lasting
business relationship between both of us.

Best Regards,

Yasanna Bangura