[Samba] Mac os x and samba

Thomas Klettke thomask at aesbus.com
Fri Apr 26 13:41:03 GMT 2002

I've used smb://server/share, then it prompted me for the username and
password.
You might have to use "domain\username" if the username alone doesn't do it.

Thomas Klettke
thomask at aesbus.com
Network Administrator
Aesbus Knowledge Solutions
Houston, TX 77069

"The instructions said to use Windows 98 or better, so I installed RedHat."