[Samba] Samba PDC and Exchange Server 5.5

Forrest Dickinson fdickinson at morganhunter.com
Fri Apr 26 12:13:02 GMT 2002

I have a Samba  2.2.3a running on Redhat 7.2 Setup as a PDC on a network of
about 50 or so Workstations all the workstations are running either
NTworkstation 4.0 Windows 2000 pro or windows xp pro. I have exchange 5.5
running on a win2k server everything works fine but I can not run the
exchange administrator from any other workstation other than the exchange
server when the exchange administrator tries to connect to the exchange
server I get "DS_E_COMMUNICATIONS_PROBLEM Error" I also cannot install
another server in the exchange site because it gets the same error when it
connects to the exchange server.  Has anybody else had this problem if so
did you fix it ?

Thank you,

Forrest Dickinson
Network Administrator