[Samba] Compiling Samba 2.2.3a with LDAP

Tom Syroid tom at syroidmanor.com
Wed Apr 24 09:27:02 GMT 2002

ACL support must be compiled into your kernel before Samba will recognize
it.

I'm not sure about the filesystem layout on FreeBSD, but on Linux:

cd /usr/src/linux
make menuconfig
-->Filesystems
	--> [x] support for POSIX Access Control Lists...

/tom

--On Wednesday, April 24, 2002 10:54:39 -0500 Peter Erickson