[Samba] Re: printing problem from 2.2.3a

Christoph Beyer chbeyer at mail.desy.de
Wed Apr 24 06:34:09 GMT 2002

Hi Jerry,

thanks for your reply, I can reproduce the problems, but I don't get any
output (!!!) in the log.smbd file, nor int the event log from the NT
machine. At first try a connection is made and a opo-up appears with the
message 'no RPC server' available. I will try the latest source from the
CVS tomorrow and send you email...

take care
~christoph

--
/*   Christoph Beyer     |   Office: Building 2b / 23     *\
 *   DESY                |    Phone: 040-8998-2317        *