[Samba] File systems

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed Apr 24 03:36:02 GMT 2002

Are you sure you want to do this? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Upgrading for the sake of upgrading is usually not worth it.  If you are
a member of this list, or other linux type lists, you will see numerous
problems after "upgrading" this or that piece of software. Often, things
just stop working! Better to spend the effort solving real problems or
providing new and better services (IMHO).

Joel