[Samba] Windows XP guest problem

Olle Hansson olle.hansson at mep.ki.se
Wed Apr 24 01:40:09 GMT 2002

Hi
I have a problem conniecting a Windows XP client to my Samba 2.2.3a FreeBSD
server.

The problem is that Windows XP forcing me to use a Guest user on my none
nuest share.

WIndows NT/2000 is working prerfect. I can use another username on my none
nuest shares.

My Configuration file looks like this:
[global]
        workgroup = IT