[Samba] Samba 2.2.2 on Solaris 8

Thamara Wanigatunga thamara at jkcs.slt.lk
Tue Apr 23 21:52:03 GMT 2002

/etc/pam.d/samba is in Linux...not in Solaris. Ghislain, have U got it
working i also have the identical problem and stuck there. The DOC on
windind gives only instructions for Linux...

                    "Konkol, Josh"
                    <JKonkol at guidemai        To:     'Ghislain Levesque'
                    l.com>                   <ghislain.levesque at dlgl.com>,
                    Sent by:                 samba at lists.samba.org
                    samba-admin at lists        cc:
                    .samba.org               Subject:     RE: [Samba] Samba 2.2.2 on Solaris 8

                    04/20/2002 12:58
                    AM

What configure options did you use ?  Did you update your /etc/pam.d/samba
file as well ??  Checkout to the winbind.htm doc that comes with the dist.
That's how I got it working.

HTH

Josh Konkol, CNE MCSE
Senior Network Analyst