[Samba] Re: Can't get samba 2.2.3a to compile with ACL support (with logs)

Chris Tooley ctooley at amoa.org
Tue Apr 23 10:04:02 GMT 2002

I did make the switch in configure from -lacl -lattr and faired no
better results.  I'm using XFS version 1.1 from the 2.4.9-31SGI_XFSsmp
kernel.

checking if large file support can be enabled... yes
checking whether to support ACLs... checking for acl_get_file in
-lattr... no
checking for ACL support... no
checking whether to build winbind... yes
checking configure summary
configure: error: summary failure. Aborting config

Chris Tooley