[Samba] Time Outs on Samba Server

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Tue Apr 23 08:26:02 GMT 2002

Hi Tony,
Doesn't sound like SAMBA if all you have to do to fix it
is hit the enter key on your server.  Sounds more like
some sort of power save mode, either h/w or in Linux- I'm
not familiar with RedHat, but you might want to check your
pc bios settings to see if there is some default power save
mode that it goes into if there is no keyboard activity within
a certain period of time...
Don