[Samba] samba nt pdc

ashley at ideal.net.au ashley at ideal.net.au
Sun Apr 21 16:48:35 GMT 2002

G'day,

I have used Slackware 8 and the standard samba install (2.2.0a) on a
couple of servers. Configure as Domain masters I have no problems.

I would like to be able to use a win 98 machine and create a folder,
goto properties and get a list of users-groups to share with. At the
moment I have two samba servers configured similarly and both give
different behaviour (one refuses to give any list at all) and I have
scoured the samba docs and cann't find a specific reference to this, or
don't recognise it.

Can this be done?

Help is appreciated.

thanks