[Samba] W2k protection fault w/HP drivers and Samba 2.2

Van Sickler, Jim vansickj-eodc at Kaman.com
Sun Apr 21 12:02:02 GMT 2002

I'd look on the HP Support site for note on using
this printer on a network-you might have to use
something like the DJ550C driver, since it isn't
connected to a Windows PC's LPT.

Jim