[Samba] performance problems

vincent blondel vincent.blondel at chello.be
Sun Apr 21 03:57:02 GMT 2002

I tried it and I got absolutely no problem with other TCP/IP applications.
When I download a 30Mb file from my slackware server, I got a 3800 mb/s
speed connection,

so I seems my netcard functions correctly.

Do I need maybe to set up special parameters on my nt4 ( netbios settings )
???

Thanks
Vincent