[Samba] performance problems

Dirk ALLAERT Dirk.Allaert at schaubroeck.be
Sun Apr 21 03:46:03 GMT 2002

Probably not samba related. Maybe a problem with one of the network
cards or with a driver. We have had problems with Accton cards at full
duplex in the past. In the meanwhile, the new windows drivers solved the
problems but with the old drivers we were forced to use 100/half duplex.

Have you tried ftp ? How fast is the transfer with ftp ?