[Samba] Can't browse/print from W2K; got smb.conf?

Mark McWiggins mark at IcanFixYourEmail.com
Fri Apr 19 18:11:02 GMT 2002

I'm working on a Linux/Samba system that worked fine allowing Windows 98
users to print, but I can't get a Windows 2000 server to see the Samba
server. This is true even though I have Winbind running with samba to
the extent that I can see the domain users on the Win2K machine.

I must just be missing a small detail; can someone post or send an
smb.conf file that works in this sort of setup (Win2k clients,
Linux/Samba print server)?

Thanks in advance for any guidance whatsoever.

Mark McWiggins
425-369-8286