[Samba] How do I give W2K user ROOT permissions?

Van Sickler, Jim vansickj-eodc at Kaman.com
Fri Apr 19 10:20:06 GMT 2002

I think you create an account on the target machine,
then add that user to the Wheel group (that's the
admin group on an OpenBSD box...) and add the user
to the admin users= line in smb.conf.  See smb.conf(5)

Jim