[Samba] sharing printer without login?

Mark Kruse greven6 at mchsi.com
Tue Apr 16 19:04:01 GMT 2002

If you are behind a separate hardware/other firewall, there really isn't a
reason to have it up and running.  As long as your internal security is
satisfactory then each machine on an internal lan does not need a firewall.
That is all I'm saying.  If this machine is open to the world, then you'll
want to find the rule that is blocking samba and remove that...  Not all of
them.

Mark
Programming in Binary is as easy as 01 10 11