[Samba] Beeweeb, Samba killer?

William R. Knox wknox at mitre.org
Tue Apr 16 08:27:02 GMT 2002

By free, folks should bear in mind that it is not free in both the "free
beer" sense as well as the "free speech" sense, i.e. it costs money to buy
it and it is both closed source (as far as I can tell from the web site,
anyway) and restrictively licensed (compared to the GPL or BSD licenses).

			Bill Knox
			Senior Operating Systems Programmer/Analyst
			The MITRE Corporation