[Samba] sharing printer without login?

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Tue Apr 16 04:53:02 GMT 2002

This does what you want on my home network.
Joel

[global]
	security = SHARE
	guest account = ftp
	hosts allow = 192.168.  127.0.0.1

[AllFiles]
	comment = All Files
	path = /
	read only = no
	guest ok = Yes

[test]
	comment = Filtered for Z53
	path = /tmp
	read only = No
	create mask = 0700
	guest ok = Yes
	printable = Yes
	printing = lprng
        print command = /usr/bin/lpr -Ptest %s; rm %s
	lpq command = /usr/bin/lpq -Ptest
	lprm command = /usr/bin/lprm -Ptest %j
	lppause command = /usr/sbin/lpc hold test %j
	lpresume command = /usr/sbin/lpc release test %j