[Samba] Exchange Replacement (OT)

Chris Tooley ctooley at amoa.org
Mon Apr 15 13:50:02 GMT 2002

Probably something more worthwhile to test would be the product formerly
called HP OpenMail.  It is now distributed by Samsung as Samsung Contact
and is just releasing a new version.  It runs fine on Linux and has most
everything that good Exchange support requires.  Probably the most
beneficial thing that you get from using Exchange is the
calendaring/schedule process, which was supported quite nicely when the
product was maintained by HP.  Hopefully this helps.  I know there is a
demo that lasts 30 days for Linux (at least I am running one on a laptop
to test it on).

Chris Tooley
Austin Museum of Art
Austin, TX