[Samba] Windows password caching - NT server vs Samba....(was Simple (?) question )

Van Sickler, Jim vansickj-eodc at Kaman.com
Mon Apr 15 11:04:02 GMT 2002

Rich,

A couple of other things to look out for:

In your smb.conf, add an entry for Password Server, and list your
PDC and BDC.  Be sure your Workgroup entry matches the Domain name.

Add the domain users accessing the share to the "smbusers"
file (in the directory your smb.conf is located).

HTH

  Jim