[Samba] pam_smb maintainership..

Dave Airlie airlied at samba.org
Mon Apr 15 08:03:02 GMT 2002

Well it is with some regret that I must announce the impending end of my
maintainership of pam_smb (some would question whether I ever did much :-)

Starting in May 2002 I'll be leaving Ireland, to travel as much of the
world as I can possibly get in while (bank_balance + credit_cards > 0)!!
I'll probably stop off in Australia for a while and see what contracting
brings...

I think I'll release v2 before I go...

So the problem comes with selecting someone to carry on the project if
there is a future in it beyond v2, the main things I can see being needed
are security related issues and the like,

Things that need to be done before I leave are transferring the website to
sourceforge and setting someone up as the mailing list contact..

So if anyone feels they are up to the job, or feels they want to have a go
at maintaining it please contact me over the next while...

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at samba.org
pam_smb / Linux DecStation / Linux VAX / ILUG person
pam_smb list: http://mailman.csn.ul.ie/mailman/listinfo.cgi/pam_smb