[Samba] Printer settings - Win2k - Samba 2.2.3a (paper feeder, duplex uni t ...)

Gauer Christian c.gauer at lutz-computer-systeme.com
Mon Apr 15 04:41:03 GMT 2002

Hi!

I'm using Samba 2.2.3a as a PDC for W2k and NT4.
Printing works, and also the driver installation on the workstations works
fine.
But there is a problem with the printer settings (paper feeder, duplex unit
etc.) I can configure these options, but they are not saved!!
Is there a way to tell the clients how the printer is configured?? On win
servers this is done by configuring the printer on the server.

Is there a file that can be copied to the print$-share to solve this
problem??

Can anybody help??

Christian Gauer

---