[Samba] Inquiry...

Mitch Lu mitchlu at email.com
Mon Apr 15 00:23:05 GMT 2002

  Good Day!
  I've installed samba-2.2.3a but my problems
are the following hope you can share to me
your ideas :

1. When I tried to issue a command "smbclient
   -L localhost" the version that appeared
   was samba-2.2.1a(the old one that was with
   the Linux installer) and not the
   samba-2.2.3a that I've downloaded and
   installed by myself. Why is that? How
   am I going to correctly install my desired
   version? I've already stopped and
   restarted smb but still it didn't worked.
2. When I view the SWAT by typing the
   http://192.168.66.223:901 at the browser a
   message "Access denied" will appear
   instead.