[Samba] Exchange Replacement (OT)

Michael Torrie torriem at cs.byu.edu
Sun Apr 14 23:48:02 GMT 2002

Pretty much the only game in town is a product from a company called
bynari.    They can be reached at www.bynari.net.  I believe it's called
the Insight Connector.

I am not affiliated with Bynari in any way, and I've never used their
product (or MS Exchange for that matter).  But their program sounds
compelling.  Basically it allows any imap server to become a full
exchange server.  In other words, you can take your normal imap2000 mail
server and drive outlook clients just like exchange would, making Imap
function as a complete exchange server.

cheers,
Michael