[Samba] troubles connecting to samba server.

tcc sa tcc_sa at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 15:47:09 GMT 2002

I am trying to setup a samba server for the first
time.  I have a linux box with samba 2.2.2, and a
win98se box.  The win machine can see the samba server
but get this error when trying to see the shares being
server:

The computer or sharename could not be found.  Make
sure you typed it correctly,a nd try again.

I am trying to connect via the network neighborhood
Here is what my smb.conf looks like

[global]
   workgroup = WORKGRP
   netbios name = HOST
   log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
   max log size = 50
   security = user
   socket options = TCP_NODELAY SO_RCVBUF=8192
SO_SNDBUF=8192
   dns proxy = no
   browseable = yes
   guest ok = yes