[Samba] samba 2.2.1a as PDC

NetRacer netracer at netspeedway.net
Sun Apr 14 06:34:02 GMT 2002

Hi samba team,

I'm going to use my samba 2.2.1a (included with SuSE Linux 7.3) as PDC.
Everything is working fine expect one thing: my winXP pro clients can join
to the domain but not log on (the smb log file says "get_md4pw: Workstation
abc$: no account in domain") but all entries (/etc/passwd and smbpasswd) are
present. With my win2k sp2 client all works fine without any problems. I
also tried samba 2.2.3a but with the same effect.

Is there a bug in your code and how can I fix it?

Thanks
  NetRacer