[Samba] Using Virtual Users with Samba

Lee lee at unassemble.co.uk
Fri Apr 12 12:27:01 GMT 2002

Not exactly sure.

I suppose one way (although very inefficient) would be to implement a single
shell account for all virutal users, then using some form of database
backing your store the relevent permissions and owner / group of the files.

I saw one program that implemented this (I think it was one of the mail
servers but I cannot be shore) in a similair way.

As I said probably very inefficient, but its a start.