[Samba] clarification about trust consept in linux 7.2

timothy pradeep timothypradeep at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 07:28:02 GMT 2002

hi,

i am new to linux.

i got samba version 2.2.1a .

I have two servers with me one is redhat
linux7.2(domain) and and other one is windows2000
server(domain), i am got 5 machines of windows98&95
which is logging into linux7.2 server and another 5
machines of windows98&95 which is logging into win2000
server.

I cant access the machines that are logging into
windows2000 server from linux server and its client
machines and same as the machines that are logging
into linux server.

what can i do for this?

can i create any trust relationships between them?

pls reply me as soon as possible.

urs friendly
Timothy.