[Samba] Samba 2.2.3a acting as a PDC for Windows 2000 SP2 Pro Clients

Lee lee at unassemble.co.uk
Thu Apr 11 14:09:02 GMT 2002

Hello,

I have been able to get samba working fine with all my other computers (95,
98, NT) but I am unable to get Windows 2000 to accept my Samba server as a
PDC.

Whenever I try running the the Network ID wizard or set it up manually I get
the following error:

"The credentials supplied conflict with an existing set of credentials"

Any help on this would be appricated.  I case it matters, I got the PDC
working at a basic level by following though the section in the O'Reilly
Samba book, perhaps the settings to use in that book are out of date for the
version I am using.

Cheers

Lee