[Samba] FS corruption ...

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Thu Apr 11 07:43:03 GMT 2002

??

First you say you had file corruption, then you say you had FileSYSTEM
corruption.  Which was/is it?

There are some bugs in 2.2.3a and earlier that can cause some data corruption
in certain cases (shared databases), which is caused by file locking and
oplock problems.  There are a number of fixes for these problems in CVS, so
maybe you can try the latest CVS verion?

Charles