[Samba] Samba 2.2.2 and Windows 2000

Jacques Lefebvre j.lefebvre at groupemgm.com
Thu Apr 11 06:01:03 GMT 2002

Hello,

I have a problem that I do not arrive has to resolve :

I think thyat my samba.conf file is good, it turns well with the users
of Windows 95, but when I use windows 2000 I have a problem.

First connection happens well , and I find on samba server the profile
of my computer with directories : desk, etc.
 but If I disconnect and I
connect again on my Windows 2000, I have an error message : Windows can
not copy the file \\serveur\data1\profile\toto\favoris\desktop.ini in
the place c:\Documents and Settings\toto.DOMAINE1\favoris\desktop.ini
Contact Your administrator network

DETAIL - Access refuses

Then it reloads my default profile. I verified the rights of my files
and I put everything "777"

Anybody has an idea?

Thank you beforehand

Jacques Lefebvre