[Samba] PDC: Suddenly profiles are no longer retrievable

mikko at fs.sorl.net mikko at fs.sorl.net
Thu Apr 11 04:13:03 GMT 2002

Maybe this is the same problem I had or might still even have.
I seemed to have "fixed" it.

I updated to CVS 2.2.4-pre release,
and I disabled in both excel and word the "feature" to save
files every 10 minutes for recreation.
I added:
nt acl support = no
under the [Profiles] section.
Today I also "disabled link file tracking" with Poledit,
I want to do that anyway.

so far so good.

/Mikko