[Samba] Windows 2000 Terminal Server and Samba

Jan Mostert J.Mostert at geodelft.nl
Wed Apr 10 01:57:02 GMT 2002

Hello Cristian,

We had installed Samba 2.2.3a, but ran out of file locks within an hour.
Appearently Samba 2.2.3 needs lots more file locks than 2.0.7. Now we are
monitoring the server to determine the maximum number of file locks during
the day. Later we modify the kernel parameter "nflocks" to a correct value.

kind regards,
Jan Mostert.