[Samba] log of nmbd

Tsung Ching tclin at iis.sinica.edu.tw
Wed Apr 10 00:34:04 GMT 2002

I setup a Samba Service on Freebsd as PDC and the workgroup is named UNIX
I setup another Samba Service, and join the UNIX Domain.
but there is an error is logged in log.nmbd every 3 munites.
can any on help me to resolve this problem?? thank you very much

# smb.conf #################
[global]
        workgroup = UNIX
        netbios name = VMWARE
        security = DOMAIN
        encrypt passwords = Yes
        os level = 32
        lm announce = False
        wins proxy = Yes
        wins server = 140.109.20.111
        local master = no
        domain master = no
        preferred master = no

#log.nmbd ##################
[2002/04/10 15:11:35, 0]
nmbd/nmbd_incomingdgrams.c:process_master_browser_announce(396)
  process_master_browser_announce: Not configured as domain master -
ignoring master announce.
[2002/04/10 15:14:36, 0]
nmbd/nmbd_incomingdgrams.c:process_master_browser_announce(396)
  process_master_browser_announce: Not configured as domain master -
ignoring master announce.
[2002/04/10 15:16:09, 0]
nmbd/nmbd_responserecordsdb.c:find_response_record(237)
  find_response_record: response packet id 47553 received with no matching
record.
[2002/04/10 15:17:39, 0]
nmbd/nmbd_incomingdgrams.c:process_master_browser_announce(396)
  process_master_browser_announce: Not configured as domain master -
ignoring master announce.
[2002/04/10 15:20:35, 0]

--
Lin, Tsung Ching(ªL©v¼y)            #ICQ: 20253700
Office: 886 2 27883799 #1352
tclin at iis.sinica.edu.tw
http://homepage.iis.sinica.edu.tw/tclin/public_html/
Institute of Information Science, Academia Sinica