[Samba] help compiling?

Bob Crandell bob at assuredcomp.com
Tue Apr 9 12:41:02 GMT 2002

Hi,
I'm running Slackware 8.0 also with kernel 2.4.17 and Samba 2.2.3a.
Which kernel are you using?
What are you including on your ./configure command line?

Mine looks like this:
./configure --with-fhs --with-smbwrapper --with-dce-dfs --with-automount
--with-smbmount --with-msdfs --with-vfs --with-libsmbclient --with-spinlocks
--with-acl-support